Mark Addison is a big fan of DIY recording, a seasoned music producer, songwriter, and co-creator of the iconic Tips Concerts series of Austin Texas.
Topics discussed in this episode
- Wendy Colonna and the history of Tips Concerts
- Why Mark loves DIY recording
- How he goes about selecting his work
- His collaboration recording project with Jana Pochop
- The many skills needed to succeed as an independent musician
- The one thing that makes Austin so unique
[Full Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase products using these links, I’ll earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support!]
RESOURCES FOR MUSICIANS
- The Unstarving Musician’s Guide to Getting Paid Gigs, by Robonzo
- BandZoogle – The all-in-one platform that makes it easy to build a beautiful website for your music
- The Musician’s Profit Path, by Bree Noble
- No Booker, No Bouncer, No Bartender, by Shannon Curtis
Visit my Resources page for more musician resources.
From garage bands to Grammy winners, Bandzoogle powers the websites for thousands of musicians around the world.
Plans start at just $8.29/month, which includes hosting and your own free custom domain name. Go to Bandzoogle.com to start your 30 day free trial. Use promo code “robonzo” to get 15% off the first year of any subscription.