Wendy Colonna is a songwriter, performer, recording artist, yogi and mom. She’s also co-creator of Tips Concerts, one of the best known house concert series in Austin. This conversation garners insights from Wendy’s life coaching practice, her talks with music students of UTA, writing music for advertising, common myths about success in music, and more. The big takeaway? You never know where your hard work and relationships will intersect with opportunity.
[Full Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase products using these links, I’ll earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support!]
- Inspiration, Kickstarter and Trust – Jana Pochop
- Gritty, Sassy, Rock and Blues Goodness – Ginger Leigh
- Why musician Ray Prim has a day job, and loves it!
- House Concert Tours & Community – Shannon Curtis
- House Concert Ambassador Tom Meny
- Where Financial Fear, Elusive Fame, and Abundance Collide – Liz Cirelli
- Happiness in a Home Studio – Lance Harvill
- Making Music with an Open Heart and Mind – Jon Christopher Davis
RESOURCES FOR MUSICIANS
- The Unstarving Musician’s Guide to Getting Paid Gigs, by Robonzo
- No Booker, No Bouncer, No Bartender: How I Made $25K On A 2-Month House Concert Tour, by Shannon Curtis